Available Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Why do I need General Liability Insurance ?
A variety of unfortunate incidents related to your business operations can happen during the course of normal, everyday operations on premises, through advertising, and even with purchased products or services. You need to be protected.
Property damage, bodily injury and personal injuries can happen at any time during group or business activities.
Emergency Room traffic and news reports are enough to remind us of that every day.
Abuse and Molestation Liability Insurance
Unfortunately, Abuse and Molestation is now happening more frequently and is much more widely reported in the press.
We are seeing an increase in demand (often contractually obligated) for companies to carry this insurance in order to secure a certain work contract.
However, for any organization with clients under their care this coverage is a must.
Target classes include but are not limited to:
- Mental health services
- Nursing homes
- Transportation services
- Tutorial services
General Liability Insurance
General Liability Insurance is risk insurance. The insurance equips your business
with protection from injury and advertising claims, along with damage to business
property unless you initiated the damage to the property. The insurance pays the
costs of defending or settling these claims, which protects your business from expenses
that could bankrupt it.
General Liability Insurance Tips
Director & Officer liability Insurance
Director & Officer liability Insurance is insurance designed to protect corporation
directors and executives against being sued personally or having to pay personally for corporation actions.
Almost every public company has D&O liability insurance,
and many private companies and non-profit corporations also have this insurance.
Why Directors & Officers Liability Coverage?
Directors and officers of private and not for profit companies have a variety of exposures. Defending a claim
can be expensive. Some of the reasons for purchasing D&O insurance as protection can include:
- Quality directors will not serve without D&O coverage
- The personal assets of directors and officers are at risk
- The cost of defending a corporate lawsuit can be high
- Judgments can be financially crippling
- Corporate indemnification is not be available for certain types of claims
- Bad business decisions can be more visible for a small business
- Shareholders are not the only exposure; other potential claimants are:
- Customers, Regulators, Employees, Creditor, Suppliers, Activists and Competitors
- Unique conflicts of interest may exist due to complexity of responsibilities