Church Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Church Insurance Information
A church is more than a building – it’s a community
Sharing the Gospel is your first priority, but in order to effectively do so, you need to protect the financial health and well-being of your ministry. For nearly 20 years, our commitment to Christian churches has included helping you manage costs, increasing and improving loss prevention, and ensuring that we provide value.
A church is a worship center where people unite in a familiar, comfortable environment. Individuals seeking spiritual guidance join together to form a familial bond. Should disaster strike, a church insurance policy can help you provide physical and emotional protection to your community in times of need.
Although property and liability insurance policies are often similar in how they address fire, hail, and other non-ministry-specific losses, they can vary greatly in other aspects that are unique to your mission. At Carriage Trade Insurance Agency, we tailor your insurance to protect your ministry’s unique property, people, and programs.
What Types of Church Insurance are Available?
Like other kinds of insurance, there are a variety of options to choose from with regards to church insurance. Most plans include property and liability coverage.
- Property coverage protects buildings, signage, fences and contents from damage and theft. Some of the non-standard items that are covered include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Stained glass windows
- Equipment failure, including electronics
- Fire and security alarm upgrades
- Personal property loss worldwide, e.g., items lost on a mission trip
- Liability coverage protects the ministry against claims of property damage or bodily injury that occur on church property or at a church-sponsored event. Enhanced liability coverage includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Personal injury liability
- Teacher/governing board liability
- Specialized emotional injury liability
- Sexual misconduct liability
- Directors, officers and trustees officers liability
- Employee practices liability
- It may be beneficial to add commercial auto insurance and workers compensation to your policy for added protection.
Make the Most of Your Church Insurance
In addition to your property and liability coverage, you can add a variety of optional coverages so your policy is customized to your churches insurance needs. These can include the following:
- Lost wage coverage
- Key person replacement coverage
- Computer fraud coverage
- Flood coverage
We help cover churches all across New York including, Queens, Staten Island, Brooklyn and Bronx.
Contact us today at 516.358.3612 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about coverage options. Our agents are happy to work with you to determine which coverages best meet your ministry’s needs.