The weather is getting warmer and the kids are getting eager to get outside. Whether you operate a school, daycare program or you are a friend watching another family's kids, it is important to follow proper safety precautions for sports and other outside activities. Prevent injuries by following these recommendations from Carriage Trade Insurance.
1. Abide by all of the rules of the sport.
2. Make sure all children have physical examinations before participating in sports. Have a physician clear them beforehand.
3. Make sure all children wear the proper protective gear and apparel required for their respective sport.
4. Provide stretching instruction before and after practices and games to prevent injuries.
5. Make sure everyone drinks enough water before and after participating.
6. Do not allow children to participate in sports if they are over tired, injured or in pain.
Contact Carriage Trade Insurance to learn more about our insurance options for Daycares.
We have over 15 years of experience that will help us meet your unique needs.