Keeping your eyes healthy is a very important task. Fortunately, it’s also an easy thing to do.
Here are five simple ways you can keep your eyes healthy:
1. Get a regular exam. Complete eye exams consist of a series of tests designed to evaluate your vision and check for eye diseases.
2. Put your shades on. Wearing sunglasses protects your eyes from the sun’s harmful rays. Don’t forget to put them on when you’re outside!
3. Don’t smoke. Smoking can contribute to a host of irreversible eye diseases, so quit or refrain from smoking to protect your eyes.
4. Give your eyes a break. Staring at a computer screen for too long can cause a painful strain on your eyes. Whenever possible, try giving yourself a short break from looking at the screen.
5. Be sure to eat certain foods that boost your eye health and accompany it with plenty of water.
For more information about our Health Insurance contact Carriage Trade Insurance